One of the features available to you as a trust department client is TrustReporter. This free service gives you the flexibility of 24/7 access to your portfolio, investment holdings, and transactions. You can check your account balance at any time and download information into an Excel spreadsheet.
With TrustReporter, you can be confident that your investments are safe and working for you.
To use the TrustReporter service*, you’ll need:
- Internet access
- A browser with 128-bit SSL security
- A TrustReporter username and password assigned by your TrustReporter administrator
- A screen resolution of 1024×768
Browsers currently supported by TrustReporter include:
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari – all versions for Windows
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari – all versions for Macintosh
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher for Windows
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher for Macintosh
For AOL users we recommend installing Internet Explorer, alongside the AOL Browser and using this browser while connected to AOL.
TrustReporter SupportKelli Cyrus or Tina Nicholson
Hours (EST): M-F 8 am-5 pm and Sat. 8 am-12 pm
(excluding all federal holidays)